Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Usage, all appropriate laws and guidelines, and agree that you are accountable for compliance with any appropriate regional laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are forbidden from using or accessing this website. The materials consisted of in this website are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Usage License
Authorization is approved to temporarily download one copy of the materials (info or software) on Leap Of The Page’s website for individual, non-commercial temporal viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you might not:
modify or copy the materials;
utilize the products for any commercial function, or for any public display (industrial or non-commercial);.
effort to decompile or reverse engineer any software application included on Leap Of The Page’s web site;.
get rid of any copyright or other exclusive notations from the products; or.
move the materials to another individual or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these limitations and may be ended by Leap Of The Page at any time. Upon terminating your watching of these products or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The products on Leap Of The Page’s web site are supplied “as is”. Leap Of The Page makes no warranties, revealed or suggested, and hereby disclaims and negates all other service warranties, consisting of without constraint, suggested guarantees or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of copyright or other violation of rights. Further, Leap Of The Page does not warrant or make any representations worrying the precision, likely results, or reliability of the use of the products on its Internet website or otherwise connecting to such products or on any websites linked to this website.
In no occasion shall Leap Of The Page or its providers be accountable for any damages (consisting of, without limitation, damages for loss of data or earnings, or due to organisation disturbance,) occurring from the use or failure to use the products on Leap Of The Page’s Web site, even if Leap Of The Page or a Leap Of The Page authorized agent has been alerted orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Due to the fact that some jurisdictions do not allow restrictions on suggested warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata.
The products appearing on Leap Of The Page’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Leap Of The Page does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, total, or current. Leap Of The Page might make modifications to the products consisted of on its website at any time without notice. Leap Of The Page does not, however, make any dedication to update the materials.
Leap Of The Page has not evaluated all of the websites linked to its Internet website and is not accountable for the contents of any such linked site. The addition of any link does not suggest endorsement by Leap Of The Page of the site. Usage of any such connected web site is at the user’s own danger.
7. Website Regards to Usage Adjustments.
Leap Of The Page may modify these regards to use for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are consenting to be bound by the then current variation of these Terms and Conditions of Usage.
8. Governing Law.
Any claim relating to Leap Of The Page’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms applicable to Utilize of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal details, we will recognize the functions for which details is being collected.
- We will collect and utilize of individual info entirely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other suitable purposes, unless we acquire the approval of the individual worried or as needed by law.
- We will just retain individual details as long as needed for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect individual info by legal and fair ways and, where proper, with the understanding or approval of the specific concerned.
- Individual data must relate to the purposes for which it is to be utilized, and, to the level needed for those purposes, must be precise, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal info by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, along with unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, usage or modification.
- We will make easily offered to clients information about our policies and practices associating with the management of personal details.
- We are committed to performing our service in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of individual details is protected and maintained.